template

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Challenge # 53 Birds

Hello, welcome to our weekly challenge blog which aims to help you create cards for the 
GUYZ   (of all ages,)  in your life.  We help you to see that making such cards is not difficult .

Wow! 200 FOLLOWERS
Thank you to you all.

Thanks to everyone who joined us last week,  a popular choice from Helen.
 We had some fabulous entries of ginghams, plaids, checks and even a little tartan.

 Helen has chosen the Top 3 Winners, in numerical order  .........

Top 3 Winners

#8 Fabiola

#10 Monica

#18 Kathy

Congratulations ladies, please take a copy of the Top 3 Winner's badge from above.
*************

Welcome to our two new Guest Designers for the month of  June.
If you would like to be a guest Designer simply add GDT on your entry.



Hi, my name is Amy.  I am a stay at home mother to three amazing children.  My daughter is 17 and my two boys are 16 and 12, they keep me full of life and very busy at times. We live in Georgetown, Texas which is right outside of Austin, TX.  After growing up in a military family it is nice to stay in one place for a while.  I love to travel and of course craft.  I started scrapbooking 16 years ago and have been making cards for 6, I love both but right now card making is my favorite.  My style is more CAS then anything but I love trying new techniques and of course learning all styles. I'm very excited to be a GDT for Cardz 4 Guyz!!!



I am Andreja and I come from a small and beautiful country Slovenia in Europe.
I am married 12 years, but unfortunately we do not have children. We both have some hobbys, so creating is for me a great consolation. I am a creative person since I remember. In the "Blog world" I am more than 5 years.
I make the most greeting cards and other paper creations, but I am doing the other things, too,  when I have time: I like mixed media tehnic, I make jewellery, I knitting and sewing.  I am very happy to be part of this great "June" team as GDT :-))
Hugs, Andreja

Moving on to our next challenge which has been chosen by Andrea.
Being the official first day of Summer (UK) not that you would know as I type this
with the rain and cold wind - Andrea has chosen for us 

CHALLENGE # 53
BIRDS

Starting with Andrea, let's visit the flock of birds created
by the amazing and talented Design Team, so many varieties.

Andrea



Jane

Jan


Kim


Caz


Joan



Julie



Helen


Guest Designer - Amy


Guest Designer Andreja


 Wow!  Thanks for an  amazing display from the Design Team.
To see more of the team, click on their names, on the side bar, to go direct to their blogs.
If you would like to be a Guest Designer, please add GDT on your entry.
We love to give all of our players a chance to be a Designer.



4 comments:

  1. Thanks Cardz 4 Guyz for June GDT, I am very excited :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe I am the first one to link up - usually I am more at the end

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much girls, i'm so proud to be choose, congrats to other top3, wonderfull creations, blessing

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great inspiration from the design team, happy to be joining your challenge :)

    ReplyDelete